Surgical Physican Assistant Opportunity
|Benefits:||Competitive Salary, plus additional income from call coverage|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Carolina Neurosurgery and Spine Associates (CNSA) (www.cnsa.com) is seeking a Full-Time, Physician Assistant. This is a private practice opportunity in Charlotte, NC where you will work closely with our highly sub-specialized group of Neurosurgeons, Physiatrists, Physical Therapists, and our dedicated Imaging Team. |
It is preferred that the individual has the knowledge of:
• Evaluating Patients in Clinic
• Interpreting Diagnostic Imaging Studies
• Assisting Physician in Surgery
• Making Rounds and Consults at Hospitals
• Taking Call
• A Valid NC License is Required.
Benefits of working at CNSA:
• Guaranteed competitive base salary with opportunity to earn additional income from call-pay
• Generous PTO allowance
• Excellent medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k and profit sharing plans
If you are interested in beginning your career with CNSA, and becoming part of a great organization, then please submit your resume for consideration.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.