Physician Assistant Opportunity in Charlotte, NC
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Carolina Neurosurgery and Spine Associates (CNSA) (www.cnsa.com) is seeking a Full-Time, Physician Assistant. CNSA is an independent, highly specialized private practice consisting of 21 Neurosurgeons, 6 Physiatrists, 1 Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, 22 Mid-Level Providers, and more than 200 professional support staff. We operate out of 5 satellite offices within the Charlotte Region. We also have the ability of offering our patients our own ancillary services including, MRI, CT, Digital Radiography, EMG, Diagnostic Ultrasound, and Physical Therapy. |
Benefits of working at CNSA:
• Guaranteed competitive base salary with opportunity to earn additional incentive pay from taking call
• Generous PTO allowance
• Excellent medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k and profit sharing plans
It is preferred that the individual has the knowledge of:
• Evaluating Patients in Clinic
• Interpreting Diagnostic Imaging Studies
• Assisting Physician in Surgery
• Making Rounds and Consults at Hospitals
• Taking Call
If you are interested in beginning your career with CNSA, and becoming part of a great organization, then please go to our website www.cnsa.com to apply.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.